With plusCARE™, there’s even more inside your SYMplus™ CNC software than there are gifts under the Christmas tree: Update 64 of SYMplus™ is now available.
The KELLER.Software team has already begun working on their good year resolutions and has put together a package full of innovations for you with Update 64:
- Bugfix regarding the selection of the machining strategy for roughing
- The HEIDENHAIN iTNC530 simulator supports the programming of a straight line defined by angle and one end point coordinate
- The SINUMERIK 810D/840D simulator supports the programming of circular arcs with center point and opening angle
- Improved error handling in case of wrong plunge strategy in PAL pockets (rectangle, circle, groove)
- Crash in case of incorrectly programmed retraction plane in PAL contour pocket is prevented
Do you have any questions?
Our experts are at your disposal. We look forward to your inquiry!
This might also be of interest to you
Happy New Year, or as it is called in Chinese: Xīn nián kuài lè (新年快乐). The 15-day Chinese New Year begins today, and it is the Year of the Rabbit. The Rabbit zodiac sign promises to bring…
Oh, there was snow chaos in Wuppertal yesterday morning. Hopefully, you all arrived safely? Or did you just switch to homeoffice like we did? A colleague who did make it to the company took this photo…